1. "Murder of the False King by the False Prophet" - AKA "The Crown"
The false prophet murders the "King" thinking he can do better.
2. "Gently Removing False Power" - AKA "The Diamond"
As the new "King" he starts to collect things which will help him rule. #1 The power and the value of the diamond.
3. "Lunch Break" - AKA "The Juice Box"
Everyone needs a little lunch break. Enjoying his juice box, and about to have his sandwich, the "King" looks over his latest victim in a shallow grave.
4. "Requesting a Lock of The False God's Hair" - AKA "The Cape"
Every "King" needs a elaborate cape to show he is "King". To do this he visits the "False God" and requests a lock of his hair to build a cape, just like the previous "King" did.
5. "Obtaining the False Religion's Amulet by any Means Necessary" - AKA "The Artifact"
Within his kingdom there are ones who worship another deity. To rectify this he murders one of the followers, and steals his amulet to to show he worships as well.
6. "Murder of the Newly Crowned King by the False Prophet" - AKA "The Sword"
Upon finally realizing he has become the same "King" he killed, the new "King" takes his own life to try and end the "Cycle" unaware of the new "Kings" rising from the ground surrounding him... His mask of the green "Greed" had deceived him all along...